Friday, December 29, 2006


I was just reading other blogs  from people who are travelling overland across countries and 
continents.  It is interesting reading their impressions of Bogota, this place 
I am starting to call home.  

One of the blogs said something like "South America has a habit for putting it's capitals on big mountains."  Another 
blog commented on the bohemian parts, the poor parts, and the wealthy parts.  

I have alot of things setup here already, let alone having my girlfriend and her family.
Reading the blog removed me from of my mind set and reminded me of life on the move. I wasn't envious, just refreshed by the new perspective.  Bogota is my South American big capital city home.  For a traveller, 
it is just another city.

 Really, it made me want to go explore Bogota alot more and made me feel happy to have settled there.  Now, with my apartment, I can actually think of my own cozy bed waiting for me. 

No comments: